RN (British Columbia)
We are seeking Amazing, Diligent, Caring Quality RNs to work in Long Term Care Homes, Retirement facilities, Hospitals and Home Health Care settings in British Columbia!
Seeking Applicants Who Are:
- Registered with CNO and in Good Standing
- Registered with RNAO, or willing to obtain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current First Aid Certified
- Confident in your caregiving abilities
- Reliable, Flexible and Professional with a POSITIVE attitude!
What We offer:
- Above standard wages
- Various Opportunities to enhance your Nursing Profile
- Working with a Quality Management Team
- Full time and Part time opportunities
- Overtime Pay, Last Minute Rates and Covid Premiums
Join an amazing, rapidly growing company where we truly care about our employees! We NEED RNs who have a caring, passionate heart from the elderly and young!
Do not miss this opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $60.00-$67.0 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We are taking all precautions for Covid-19.
Pristine Quality Healthcare Corp is a Canadian-owned company led by compassionate people who leverage each other’s strengths to bring the very best care forward. The founding members and leaders of the company were driven by a singular desire to improve healthcare for all. This vision was ignited by their cumulative heartfelt life experiences and is the fundamental reason they assembled a dynamic community of caregivers on a foundation of trust, respect, empathy and care. Each member, in their own way, identifies the importance of Quality Care as a core fundamental value. The leaders are courageous, uniquely different, and above all, well-balanced. They are led with Quality Care and follow up with Service.