We are seeking Amazing, Diligent, Caring Quality RNs to work in Long Term Care Homes, Retirement facilities, Hospitals and Home Health Care settings in Alberta!
Seeking Applicants Who Are:
- Registered with CNO and in Good Standing
- Registered with RNAO, or willing to obtain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current First Aid Certified
- Confident in your caregiving abilities
- Reliable, Flexible and Professional with a POSITIVE attitude!
What We offer:
- Above standard wages
- Various Opportunities to enhance your Nursing Profile
- Working with a Quality Management Team
- Full time and Part time opportunities
- Overtime Pay, Last Minute Rates and Covid Premiums
Join an amazing, rapidly growing company where we truly care about our employees! We NEED RNs who have a caring, passionate heart from the elderly and young!
Do not miss this opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $60.00-$67.0 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We are taking all precautions for Covid-19.
Pristine Quality Healthcare Corp is a Canadian-owned company led by compassionate people who leverage each other’s strengths to bring the very best care forward. The founding members and leaders of the company were driven by a singular desire to improve healthcare for all. This vision was ignited by their cumulative heartfelt life experiences and is the fundamental reason they assembled a dynamic community of caregivers on a foundation of trust, respect, empathy and care. Each member, in their own way, identifies the importance of Quality Care as a core fundamental value. The leaders are courageous, uniquely different, and above all, well-balanced. They are led with Quality Care and follow up with Service.