Last modified: June 1, 2021
Thank you for visiting www.pqhsc.ca, operated by Pristine Quality Healthcare Services Corp. (“Company” or “We”)
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting pqhsc.ca. This policy sets out the basis and best practices utilized to to meet our commitment to you.
This policy describes:
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our clients and website users (“you”).
- Describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.pqhsc.ca (our “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Privacy laws in Canada generally define “personal information” as any information about an identifiable individual, which includes information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person.
This policy applies to information we collect, use, or disclose about you:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personal information, that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, user name or other similar identifier, and any other identifier we may use to contact you (“personal information”).
- Non-personal information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
- Technical information, including your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, and information collected through cookies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of using “Contact US” form on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH COOKIES ETC.
- Details of your visits to our Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To contact you in the event of a problem or concern.
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services.
- To improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our services that may be of interest to you, as permitted by law. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please e-mail us at [EMAIL ADDRESS]].
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our clients, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you have opted in to receive certain emails from us but no longer wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS].
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. While we have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access etc., and we continually adapt our security measures in line with technogical progress and development.
we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as required by law. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
If you are concerned about our response or would like to correct the information provided, you may contact our Privacy Officer at [EMAIL ADDRESS OF APPROPRIATE CONTACT].
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
Privacy Officer: [email protected]